Abdominal Pain During Pregnancy
December 30, 2009
Abdominal pain during pregnancy can be caused from a wide variety of problems. Abdominal pain generally does not pose a threat to you or your baby but can cause discomforts.
A lot of discomfort from the abdomen can be relieved with the gentle and safe techniques in the Pregnancy Pain Relief book.
1. Causes of Abdominal Pain During Pregnancy
- Implantation- Implantation of the fetus can cause abdominal pain and cramping. Some degree of cramping is normal.
Muscle pain- Muscle pain in the lower abdomen often occurs during the second trimester of pregnancy, when your ligaments are stretching around your growing uterus. Sudden movements can stretch the round ligament in your abdominal area causing pulling and or stabbing in the lower pelvic area and in the groin.
- Gas Pain- gas pains can cause stomach pain and stabbing pains. If you are experiencing gas pains, try eating smaller more frequent meals and avoid lying down immediately after eating.
- Heartburn- Heartburn, bloating, and indigestion are frequent causes of abdominal pain during pregnancy.
- Constipation- One of the most common problems during pregnancy. During pregnancy, your digestive system becomes slower. Especially as the fetus grows, your uterus places pressure on your colon and lower intestines.
- Stress- Stress and anxiety can cause tension in the abdomen and stomach, interfering with digestion and contributing to discomfort.
- Urinary tract infection- can cause pain in the abdomen, kidney pain, flank pain and back pain.
2. Preventing Abdominal Pain During Pregnancy
- Practice relaxation techniques to curb stress and anxiety which can contribute to stomach tension.
- Eat frequent and small meals and don’t overfill your stomach.
- Avoid greasy and fatty foods.
- Avoid lying flat on your back.
- When resting, prop yourself up slightly with pillows or try a pregnancy pillow.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
3. Treatment for Abdominal Pain During Pregnancy
- Try eating yogurt to soothe your digestive tract.
- Slippery Elm herb can help soothe an acidic stomach.
- Take a warm bath.
- Talk to your doctor about taking an antacid or gentle laxative such as Milk of Magnesia.
- Loosen your abdominal muscles using gentle hands on techniques such as those in the Pregnancy Pain Relief book.
Getting Relief from abdominal pain using the Pregnancy Pain Relief book is quite simple. It contains several chapters that use safe, effective, and gentle techniques to rid your body of this common pain.
The chapters on Working the Right Side of the Belly, Working the Left Side of the Belly, and the chapters on releasing the hips will benefit you so much.
These secret techniques have never before been shared with the public, yet are now available to you.
Not even your doctor, chiropractor, doula, or massage therapist knows of these simple to do techniques. And you won’t need them to get you out of pain.
“Keith, I’m seven months along; I just couldn’t believe how easy it was to get rid of my abdominal pain, and how long it stayed away. Your book is so cool. Thanks,”
San Francisco, CA
This incredible eBook comes with an unheard of 9 month, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Your baby will be in your arms before this guarantee runs out.
“My groin pain made it hard to walk, I could feel it relaxing almost instantly by applying your techniques.”
Be sure to order your copy today. You can have the information to get you feeling, looking, and being better in as little as 5 minutes.
“I Guarantee YOUR abdominal pain will go away if you apply these secrets I am revealing to you.”
Keith Cox MT, HHP,ABT,
4. When You Should Call Your Doctor
- Your abdominal pain is constant and intense.
- Your abdominal pain is getting increasingly worse.
Try the Pregnancy Pain Relief book out, if for any reason you don’t like it, just let us know and get a full refund. Remember baby will be in your arms before this guarantee runs out.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book comes to you in an e-book you could have on your computer within 5 minutes. If we offered this book on Amazon they wouldn’t let you get a refund. So we decided to offer it to you ourselves, giving you the option to get your money back. We want you 100% satisfied with anything we do.
Only $17.00 USD to feel better.
Information you will want throughout your pregnancy.